The Portland Regional Gem & Mineral Show, the largest local rock and mineral club show in the Portland metro area, is presented each year by 5 regional non-profit clubs to promote lapidary arts, geology, paleontology, and mineralogy. Come visit our show to to learn from our variety of great exhibits and demonstrations!
The 42nd Annual Portland Regional Gem & Mineral Show
October 6th, 7th & 8th, 2023
Fri & Sat 10-6pm, Sun 10-5pm
Wingspan Event and Conference Center at the Westside Commons at 801 NE 34th Ave, Hillsboro, OR, 97124
(across from the Hillsboro airport)
Admission $7 weekend pass, kids 12 & under free
This facility charges $10 for Parking
(We are not sure if they only take cash or credit. The parking fee does not support the Portland Regional Gem and Mineral Show. We encourage car pooling, drop off & pickup or tri-met rider ship)
Our Show Offers
- 40+ dealers from all around the Northwest selling rocks, minerals, fossils, jewelry, beads, faceted gems, and lapidary supplies
- Over 70 display Exhibits of a variety of rocks, minerals, and fossils. Some of which are competition displays, some of which are put on by our Junior rock hounds and collectors.
- Kids corner with games and prizes
- Interactive Fossil Area to look at fossils and ask questions
- Door prizes, Raffle, and Silent Auctions
- Interactive demonstrations from experienced artisans in subjects like wire wrapping, beading, cabbing, faceting, and stone carving.
- Presentations on many different topics click here Speaker Presentations & Happenings to see the tentative schedule of days, times and subjects.