The Portland Regional Gem & Mineral Show, the largest rock and mineral show in the Portland metro area, is presented each year by 5 regional non-profit clubs to promote lapidary arts, geology, paleontology, and mineralogy. Come visit our show to to learn from our variety of great exhibits and demonstrations!
The 40th Annual Portland Regional Gem & Mineral Show
October 1st, 2nd, & 3rd, 2021
Fri & Sat 10-6pm, Sun 10-5pm
In the brand new Wingspan Event and Conference Center at the Westside Commons
801 NE 34th Ave, Hillsboro, OR, 97124
(across from the Hillsboro airport)
Our show offers:
- 40+ dealers from all around the Northwest selling rocks, minerals, fossils, jewelry, beads, faceted gems, and lapidary supplies
- Exhibits of a variety of rocks, minerals, and fossils
- Kids corner with games and prizes
- Door prizes, Raffle, and Silent Auctions
- Interactive demonstrations from experienced artisans in subjects like wire wrapping, beading, cabbing, faceting, and stone carving.
- …and much more!